We are continuously bringing new improvements, security updates and features to Job Ready. We are pleased to present our latest development updates.
A summary of what's changed...
- New filters have been added to the Support Tracker.
- "Preferred Name" field has been added for Job Seekers in Job Ready.
New Support Tracker Filters
The following filters have been added to the Support Tracker:
- Vacancy Type (i.e. Apprenticeship)
- Work Type (i.e. Full-Time)
- Host Organisation Name
Preferred Name Field
Job Ready now has a Preferred Name field for Job Seekers. You will see this field:
- When creating or editing a Job Seeker
- At the top of the data panel on a Job Seeker record and a Placement record
This is an optional field and will show as blank if no information has been entered into the field. The preferred name is also available in the All Job Seekers CSV export to the right of the Job Seeker's legal name.