Why is this important?
Setting query types, lets job seekers categorise the communications they send you via the Contact Us page.
Some examples of query types include:
- Resource request
- Benefits stopped
- Resume help
- Service Feedback
- I have not been paid
No need to read the entire message before knowing the query's contents or purpose!
Enabling query types in admin settings means your staff will be able to easily identify its subject matter - and quickly assign it to the right team without having to waste time reading the entire item.
How it works
Jobseeker Portal Contact Us Query Types settings - is where you set the dropdown options of Query Types that job seekers will select from when they make an enquiry via the Contact Us page.
When a job seeker sends you an enquiry via the Contact us page:
- The query displays the in Reminders panel of that job seeker
- The query appears in the reminders dashboard of the Managed By user allocated to that job seeker
The contents of that reminder will then be prefixed with the Query Type that the job seeker selects.
How to set query types
You will need:
- Admin settings
- Click on the admin settings cog located at the top of the job ready main menu
- Click on Jobseeker Portal Contact Us Query Types
- Click on +
- Enter the query type in the Query Type field
- Click on Create Contact Us Query Type.
You're done. Simple as that!
Now your job seekers can start choosing from the query types you have just entered - when they contact your staff via the portal.
View and edit query types
- View the query types you have created, by accessing the Jobseeker Portal Contact Us Query Types panel. It will showcase the following information:
- Query Type
- Edit a type by selecting the pencil button under the Actions column.
- Delete a type by selecting the rubbish bin button under the Actions column.