We are continuously bringing new improvements, security updates and features to Job Ready. We are pleased to present our latest development updates.
A summary of what's changed...
- You can now filter on the All Users index page by ESS ID, Email Address, User Name and Role.
- The ability to override the Period of Service Start Date has been introduced.
- New filters have been added to the Outcome Tracker.
- This Week filter for the Outcome and Support Trackers has been updated.
- Date filters have a new Relative From Today option.
- You can now download all Wage Histories attachments in bulk for a specific claim period [DES].
- Support Frequency for DES-DMS and DES-ESS can now be set independently [DES].
- Ability to dynamically filter by Current User has been added.
- Appointments can now be filtered by Consultant.
All Users Index Page Filters
You can now filter Users on the All Users index page with the following filters:
You can access the All Users index page by going to Admin Settings > Users and clicking the Manage Users button.
Overriding the Period of Service Start Date
Users with the Can override period of service permission enabled will be able to override the Period of Service Start Date for a Job Seeker. To override the start date, go to the ESS Data Panel of a Job Seeker record and click the Edit button under the Period of Service Start Date and complete the modal shown below.
New Outcome Tracker Filters
You can now filter the Outcome Tracker with the following filters:
- Vacancy Type
- Work Type (Full-Time, Part Time, Casual, None)
- Outcome Type
Changes to the This Week filter on the Outcome and Support Trackers
The following changes have been made to the This Week filter on the Outcome and Support Trackers:
- The Support Week Starting Day setting has been introduced. This setting allows you to select the day a week should begin for the This Week filter. By default, the Support Week Starting Day is set to Sunday. You can change this by going to Admin Settings > Support Settings.
- When using the This Week filter, the tracker will show all Placements with a Next Support Due Date of this week, starting from the past Support Week Starting Day.
- For example, where the Support Week Starting Day is Sunday, the filter will show all Placements with a Next Support Due date from the Sunday just passed (or the current day, if the current day is Sunday) to the end of the week (Saturday).
Changes to Date Filters
Date filters in Job Ready now have a Relative From Today option. This will allow Users to enter a date range relative to today's date.
Changes to Wage Histories Attachments [DES]
You can now download all Wage Histories Attachments in bulk for specific claim periods, similar to the existing functionality to the Download All Wage History Attachments functionality. The download button for specific claim periods will appear below the current Download All Wage History Attachments button.
Support Frequency Changes for DES-DMS and DES-ESS [DES]
The Support Frequency for DES-DMS and DES-ESS can now be set independently. You can edit the Support Frequency in Admin Settings > Support Settings.
Filter by Current User
We have now added the option to filter by Current User when using User-based filter sets. The Current User is the User currently signed in. This change will enable Users to save and share saved searches with other users, while keeping the results relevant to the recipient.
Consultant Filter for Appointments
A new Consultant filter and column has been added to the All Appointments index page. Consultant data can also be exported to CSV.