We are continuously bringing new improvements, security updates and features to Job Ready. We are pleased to present our latest development updates.
A summary of what's changed...
- Vacancies with the Commission type will not predict outcomes.
- Phase Commencement Date and Projected Commencement for AAR Phase are now visible on the ESS Data panel and are available filters on the All Job Seekers index page.
- Total AAR Hours Requirement, AAR Hours to Date, AAR Tracking Req Hours and Hours Last Updated have been added to the ESS Data panel, but are currently not functional.
- New merge fields for Quest Forms
- Communication Preference settings are now reflecting on Employer records.
Commission Type Vacancies will not predict outcomes
For any Vacancy with the Commission type, outcome claims will not be predicted for the placement associated. You will see the following message when viewing the claims panel on a Placement that meets this criteria.
New Data visible in the ESS Data Panel
Phase Commencement Date and Projected Commencement for AAR Phase are now visible on the ESS Data panel and are available filters on the All Job Seekers index page.
Total AAR Hours Requirement, AAR Hours to Date, AAR Tracking Req Hours and Hours Last Updated are also visible on the ESS Data Panel, however please note that these are currently not functional.
New Merge Fields for Quest Forms
The following Merge Fields have been added for use in Quest Forms:
Job Plan Updated Date
Job Plan Status
Communication Preference Settings for Employer Records
In our last release, we added the functionality to have Communication Preferences set for Job Seeker records. In this release, we have extended that functionality for Employer records. By default, a newly created Employer's preferred contact method will be set based on the preferences set in Admin Settings. This can be edited at any time from the Edit Employer modal.