To search for a Job Seeker you can use a filter to narrow down the search result.
Filters can help narrow down job seekers and searches can be saved to enable quick access to frequent searches.
- Select + Add Filter
- Apply the most applicable filters to narrow down your search
- Select Apply
- To save the search, select Save Search.
- Then name the search in Search Title and select Save when complete.
- The search is now saved with the added filters and can be accessed by selecting Saved Searches.
- The search can also be deleted when no longer required by clicking the red trash.