Why is this important?
But you can email a Quest form (including smart forms) straight after they have been submitted.
Emailing a document from Job Ready usually requires you to download the file first. And either upload in it the Documents tab or add the file to an email.
This jobseeker-Quest shortcut saves precious time.
How it works
Whenever you submit a smart form or quest form in the jobseeker record it will automatically appear in the new email modal ready to be dispatched. All you have to do is tick the form document you wish to attach.
You can only use this shortcut if the smart form or regular quest form was completed from the jobseeker record.
How to send a quest form to a jobseeker
In order to email a form to a jobseeker in this way, you must have completed the below steps:
- Submit a Quest form or Smart form
- Go to the jobseeker record container that the form was submitted from
If you submitted the smart form from the placement record toolbar, go to the jobseeker being placed in that placement.
If you submitted a regular quest form from the jobseeker forms tab, go to the jobseeker.
- Scroll down, and select the Emails tab
- Click on '+'
- Fill in the details with the appropriate information.
For the Quest part, skip to 
- The jobseeker's email address. Will default to the address saved in the Key Information panel of the jobseeker record that has come from ESS.
- The current user's email. Will default to the email address saved in the current user's profile, from admin settings.
- CarbonCopy field. Enter another email address and this email will also send to that recipient.
- Blind Carbon Copy field. Email of the recipients who are being informed about the email secretively to remain invisible to others.
- Choose an email template, if applicable, and the text of that template will auto-populate. The template list derives from the templates created in Admin settings.
- Will the be subject line of the email
- The body contents of the email
- A list of all the files you have saved in the Documents tab of either the jobseeker record or the placement record that the jobseeker is attached to. Tick the ones you want to attach to the email, if applicable.
- Select the template name of the logo header template you have uploaded in Quest PDF templates that you wish the form to merge with.
Select 'Without branding' if you don't want the form attached with your organisation's logo or header.
- A list of all the Quest forms that have been submitted to date for that jobseeker. Tick the submissions you wish to attach to the email in PDF format.
- Attach other documents that are not Quest forms or have been saved as in the documents tab yet. All files you attach here will be automatically uploaded in the Documents tab of the jobseeker.
5. Click send!