This article will guide you through the steps to add a new user account in Job Ready.
Note: This function is only available to an Admin User. If you are a potential new user, please speak to your Administrator in the first instance. Job Ready staff will not create a new User on behalf of an Administrator.
Adding a New Account
- Go to your Admin Settings, then select Users in the sidebar.
- Once in the User menu, select the + icon to add new user.
- Fill out all mandatory fields. Although not mandatory fields, it is also strongly recommended to fill out the ESS Identifier and the Site field as soon as practically possible. These two fields communicate back to ESS to ensure the new User's caseload downloads.
- You may choose to simply create the user first by clicking on Create User, or you can create and send the invitation to the user by selecting Create User and Send Invitation.
- If you have chosen to create the user first, you may invite them at a later time. For more information on how to send a Job Ready Invitation, read our article on How to Invite and Re-Invite a User.
Alternatively if you have chosen to create and send an invitation, the user will now be invited to Job Ready via email.
They will receive an email with a link and instructions on how to access Job Ready for the first time.