Managing and tracking Ongoing Support (OS) plays an integral role in DES provider's day-to-day operations. Part of the JobReady Live system provides that function, with the ability to predict and project the claim dates and amounts for each Job Seeker. These claims will be visible on the Kanban Board.
- Note: Ongoing Support predictions will be associated with the Job Seeker not the Placement.
How are the due dates estimated?
- High and Medium OS occurs monthly, so the due dates are are calculated 4 weeks from the OS Start Date
- The current options for OS frequency is weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly
- Frequency can be changed by the admin user in the admin settings page (See below).
The calculation should only occur if:
- the Job Seeker phase is updated to Ongoing Support and the status is commenced, and if there is no projected Ongoing Support fee that is not submitted to CCU or finalised (marked as non-payable or claimed).
- the OS fee is updated (by subscriptions or user action) and Job Seeker phase is Ongoing Support and status commenced.
How are the dollar amounts determined?
- Based on the outcome fees provided by the Department of Social Services
- Predictions are updated by claims subscriptions
- Claim needs to be associated with an ESS ID or Claim ID
- As long as the CCU workflow is followed, the claims will automatically link
- User needs to submit claim to CCU
- CCU member will then assess the claim
- Once assessed, CCU member will need to approve and associate the ESS ID or Claim ID with the claim.
Will the claims not link and what will happen if they don't?
- Claims which do not follow the CCU workflow will not link
- If claims are not associated with an ESS ID or a Claim ID, they will not automatically update to the correct amount from the subscriptions
- If there is no ESS ID, claims imported from the subscriptions will be created as a new claim record against the Job Seeker
- Due to limited information provided from ESS to subscriptions, there is difficulty in finding ways to automatically link claims, hence the importance of ESS IDs being attached to every claim approved
- JR Live provides the ability to link the projected OS claim with a non-projected, OS claim
- By clicking on the action icon, you may link the projection to the non-projected, OS claim
- This will allow for more accurate tracking of OS support claims, as well as reduce redundancy
Where to track your Ongoing Support Claims
From the Index list select Finance then All Claims.
Select + Add Filter, then Claim Type, then Ongoing Support
From here you will see all Ongoing Support claims that have been predicted by JobReady Live.
The Claim State column will reflect the state of the claim:
- Claim Due
- Claim Overdue
To view a claim in depth select the relevant Job Seekers name.
Scroll down and select Claims from the Activities Stream on the left hand side.
Here you will see all claims associated to the Job Seeker. Ongoing Support claims will be labeled.
To edit the claim select the edit icon.
From here you can change the claim due date to better align with your work practices.
Then select Update.
When the claims due date has been set, submit the claim to CCU.
There is functionality to view the history of the claim, mark the claim as non payable and also link the claim.
To link the projected claim in the Job Seeker's profile to a claim select the link icon.
In this window select the claim you wish to link. Then select Link to Projected.
The linked claim will then be visible on the claims index page.