Why is this important?
Copying data from ESS into Job Ready - and back again - is time-consuming. Job Ready offers a solution to sync your DES Subscription data for you. This service will sync your data from ESS into Job Ready every day. Once it's set up, you won't have to do anything!
You can sync:
- Vacancy Referrals
How to Create a Subscription
You will need:
- Disability Employment Services (DES) Programme enabled in Job Ready
- ESP Access in ESS Web: ensuring your role is set to ESP
- Login to ECSN, and click on 'Employment Services Reporting'.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- In the search bar under Reports, search for the Subscription Code that corresponds to the data you want in Job Ready.
JS Caseload JS Jobseeker JS Lifecycle Appointments Employers Sub027
Sub040 Vacancies Referrals Placements DES Claims Current Outcomes and Conversions Sub043
Provider Tags Sub427
- Click on the Sonar icon of the desired subscription report.
- Select the filters corresponding to the desired subscription. The table below lists the filters you will need to select for each subscription. They must be exactly as below for the report to work in Job Ready.
Subscription must be recreated as a site is added
DMS-DES-DisabilityManagementService, ESS-DES-EmploymentSupport Service
Site Type:Vacancy Owning Site
DES Claims Current
DES Outcomes and ConversionsSub427
DES Provider Tags
ClientType:no_selection (only single select offered!)
Site: All Selected
For subs requiring a date range filter, you must enter the dates as below:
Start date: Enter the date you want the data to sync from. For example, appointments will only appear in job ready from 1/6/2021 if that is entered.
End date: Enter as 30/1/2050. This ensures the subscription is continuous.
- Enter your organisation's details, and in the Subscription name field enter the name in the following format:
- Click on View Report
- Once the success message appears confirming the creation, navigate back to the ESR homepage.
- Select "Subscriptions" from the main menu
- Navigate to the Subscription just created and click Manage.
- Copy the 6 digit code at the end of the URL at the top of your screen.
- Email the code and the Subscription Name to your Job Ready contact or via Zendesk Support.
You're done! Our wonderful team will handle the rest, and will be back in touch with you as soon as the subscriptions are set up and ready to test!