We are continuously bringing new improvements, security updates and features to Job Ready. We are pleased to present our latest development updates.
A summary of what's changed...
- The home for Job Ready Support has changed!
- Job Readiness Tags Changes
- Job Seeker Pronouns
- New filters have been added to Job Ready Index Pages
- Minor Changes to ESS ID on Job Seeker Records
- Additional Minor Changes
The home for Job Ready Support has changed!
Job Ready's Support Desk has been moved from Zendesk to Freshdesk.
Any tickets that are still waiting a resolution have been migrated over to our new platform. Our Support team will continue communicating with you here. Here are the new ways you can get in contact with us:
- Click on the Support button in the bottom-right corner of Job Ready and select Contact Us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Knowledge Base articles have also been moved to Freshdesk. You can access our Support Portal at any time by going to https://help-jobready.readytech.io/support/home.
Job Readiness Tags Changes
Job Readiness Tags can now only be changed by users with the Can edit job readiness permission. By default, this permission will be turned on for all Users. This permission can be revoked at any time by editing a User in Admin Settings.
Job Seeker Pronouns
A Pronoun drop-down has been added to the New Job Seeker and Edit Job Seeker modals. Where a set of pronouns are selected on a Job Seeker record, their pronouns will appear next to their name.
Please note that, at time of publication, we are currently unable to sync Pronouns data from ESS.
New filters have been added to Job Ready Index Pages
The following filters have been added to index pages in Job Ready:
- Committed at (date range) - also available on CSV export
- Claimed at (date range)
- Claim Status
- Claim Type
- Job Seeker Moderate Intellectual Disability? (Yes/No)
- Approved Education Outcome Exists? (Yes/No)
- Missing end date? (Yes/No)
- Missing end reason? (Yes/No)
- Job Seeker Volunteer? (Yes/No)
- Job Seeker did not attend [appointment] twice consecutively? (Yes/No)
All Job Seekers
- OSA Date? (Yes/No)
- Created Date (date range)
- Site State (i.e. ACT, NSW)
Minor Changes to ESS ID on Job Seeker Records
We have made some minor changes to the UI on Job Seeker Records. The button that previously contained the Job Seeker's JSID has been renamed to View in ESS. Functionality of this button has not changed. You will be able to view the JSID for a record in the Personal Data panel.
Additional Minor Changes
- The ability to update Customer Coordinator as a bulk action has been added. Users will require the Can bulk update Customer Coordinator permission enabled to use this.
- A Forms tab has been added to Vacancy show pages.
- A Customer Coordinator merge field has been added to Letter Templates.
- System email branding has been updated from JobReady.Live to job ready.
- The Support drop-down menu at the top-right corner of Job Ready has been changed to Product Ideas and will redirect the User to Canny.