Workforce Australia Industry & Assistance Expense Type Codes

With the implementation of Workforce Australia, there are new Assistance and Industry Expense Type Codes, see below:

Assistance Codes:

Transport (ETRAN)

Driving lessons - DRIVL

Drivers licence - DRILC

Petrol - PETRO

Other transport costs - OTHTR

Work-related training and licensing (EWRTL) expenses

Licences, tickets and cards - LITCA

Nonaccredited training - NACRD

Employer-specific training - ESTRA

Non vocational support - ENVOS

Rent and crisis accommodation - RECRA Medical expenses - MEDEX

Food - FOOD

Other support - OTHSU

Communication and technology - ECOMT

Phone, credit or internet data - PCIDT

Mobile phones - MOBPH

Hardware and software packages - HASOP

Relocation assistance - ERELO

Short-term accommodation - STACC Disturbance costs - DISMB

Removalist costs - REMOV

Travel costs - TRAVC

Cohort-specific training - ECOST

Indigenous training - INDGT

Refugee training - REFUT

Industry Codes:

(note this only applies to Work-related training and licensing (EWRTL) expenses )

ACCFO - Accommodation and food services

ADMSS - Administrative and support services

AGFOR - Agriculture, forestry, fishing

ARREC - Arts and recreation services

CONST - Construction

EDTRA - Education and training

ELGSW - Electricity, gas, water, waste services

FINLS - Financial and insurance services

HCSAS - Health care and social assistance

INMET - Information media and telecommunications

MANU - Manufacturing

MINI - Mining

OTHSV - Other services

PRSTS - Professional, scientific, technical services

PUBAD - Public administration and safety

RETAD - Retail trade

RHRES - Rental, hiring and real estate services

TRPSW - Transport, postal and warehousing

WHTRA - Wholesale trade

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.