As the administrator you have the ability to assign Roles and Permissions to those in your organisation who use Job Ready. This article will describe the function of each permission. Permissions can be edited in the user profile.
Note: Depending on your organisations needs some below permissions may not be enabled.
- Select Admin
- Search for the user profile you wish to edit.
Then select Edit
- From here you are able to edit the user's information, roles and permissions.
Below is a list of permissions that you, the administrator, can enable and disable.
To enable a permission simply check the box next to the permission to enable, a tick will show. To deselect a permissions select the check box again to remove the tick.
Show in user lists as active
- Users with this permission are visible as active. All active users are displayed to select from user dropdown fields such as the 'Approver' field on the Expense page or 'Assign to' field on the Appointments page.
- Inactive users will not be visible to select where a dropdown is available.
Expense master editor
- Users with "Expense master editor" permission are able to edit expenses created by others or by oneself and regardless of the status of the expense. Users without "Expense master editor" permission are NOT able to edit expenses created by others or by oneself if the expense has been actioned (approved/rejected/cancelled).
Expense Second Level Approver
- Typically reserved for your compliance or finance team member.
Wage Subsidy Approval limits (S)
- Only needed if the wage subsidy expense type delegation is different to other expense types. If left blank the same delegation will apply to the wage and no wage subsidy expense types.
- Does the user need access to process claims in Job Ready?
- If so, check the box.
Can reinstate Claim
- User with this permission can "undo" marking that claim is cancelled. Reinstated claim will be again added to trackers for decision. Usually only applicable to Claim unit personnel. Action is traceable
Can view confidential notes
- Selecting this gives the user permission to read any confidential notes recorded in Job Ready.
Can bulk update support schedule
- Users with this permission are able to update the Support Schedule of placements through bulk actions from the placements Index Page, Support Tracker and Outcome Tracker Index Pages.
Can access All Contacts listings
- Does this user need to have access to all contacts listings?
- If they do check the box.
Manage National Employers
- Does this user manage national employers?
- If they do check the box.
Manage Regional Employers
- Does this user manage regional employers?
- If they do check the box.
Can mark as Non Payable
- Check the box if this user has permission to mark claims as Non-Payable.
- Do they have a Tableau license. Check the box if yes.
- Users with the Tableau license permission are able to access Tableau reports from LHS Menu > Reports > Tableau.
Kanban board read-only
- Having this box checked will block the user from being able to interact with the Kanban Board and will restrict them to "read-only" the board.
- This role gives permissions to re-instate claims, usually assigned to personnel who oversee CCU.
Can Push Employers to ESS
- Only applicable if the feature to 'Push Employer to ESS' is set and enabled in Job Ready. The user with this permission is able to create an Employer in ESS through Job Ready. Action is traceable.
Can cancel Expenses
- User can cancel an expense (eg. rejection isn't applicable, etc.) Action is traceable.
Can approve own expenses
- User with this permission is able to approve own expense as long as it is within their delegation limits. Without this permission user needs another user to approve an expense even that amount is within their delegation. Action is traceable.
Manage allied health
- Users with the "Manage allied health” permission are able to to approve/reject allied health activity from a Job Seeker's profile page. This permission will be reflected in the Professional Service Activities tab and symbolised with the feature flag "features/professional_services".
Can stop PPS schedule
- Checking this box will allow the user permission to stop the support schedule for a placement an any point. Note that any adjustments of the support schedules is traceable.
Can mark outcome as Non Payable
- User with this permission can update outstanding claim as non payable without need to go through CCU team. Action is traceable.
Can export data
- User is able to export index pages information as csv files. Action is traceable
Can remove wage history
- Users with “Can remove wage history” permission are able to delete wage history records from the placements show page. It is applicable to only DES placements.
Can access All Employers listing
- Users with “Can access All Employers listing” permission can access “Employers” listings from LHS menu > Employers > All Employers.
Admin can assign this permission to any user.
On default, new users have this permission selected.
- This is a role in CCU that can be appointed. Yes/No. 'Claims Manager' gives permissions to to re-instate claims Usually assigned to personnel who oversee CCU.
Can UNDO mark outcome as non payable
- User with this permission can undo non payable claim marking and claim will be again added to trackers for decision. Action is traceable.
Can send bulk emails
- To enable a user to send emails in bulk check this box. Unchecking the box will prohibit the user from sending bulk emails. This feature is automatically on.
Can send bulk sms
- To enable a user to send sms in bulk check this box. Unchecking the box will prohibit the user from sending bulk sms. This feature is automatically on.