Why is this important?
Personalise your portal!
On their first go, the portal may be a little unfamiliar to job seekers at first.
They may benefit from a special message from your staff. Welcome messages break the ice, and inject some personality to the site to ensure a soft landing.
Welcome messages are can include:
- Special instructions and next steps
- A primary contact number, and name
- Friendly, inclusive language
How it works
A welcome text banner will be displayed on the home page, when a job seeker logs in to the job seeker portal for the very first time.
How to set a welcome message
You will need:
- Admin settings
- Click on the admin settings cog located at the top of the job ready main menu
- Click on Options
- Scroll down and navigate to the Job Seeker Portal section of the modal
- Enter your desired welcome banner text in the 'Jobseeker portal welcome message' field.