Here you will learn how you can create Employer Regions and how to add a region to a New Regional Employer. This function in JobReady Live is to help you manager your employers and ease job seeker opportunity searches by grouping them into regions.
Note: This may vary between organisations to suit their operational needs.
- To create an Employer Region select Admin
- Then in the index list select Employer Regions.
- From here you will be able to see a list of all existing Employer Regions with the edit and delete functionality along side them.
- To add a new Employer Region select +.
- In this window simply as the name of the region. Then select Create Region.
- The new employer Region will now be visible in the Employer Regions List.
New Regional Employer
- 1. When creating a new Regional Employer select Employers then New Regional Employer from the index list.
- 2. The below window will ask you to enter all mandatory fields. In the Region tab you will see a list of all Employer Regions as per those created.
- 3. Then select Create Regional Company.
This company will now be visible in your list of Employers.